We are glad to announce that our OER collections and MOOC on Outreach, Motivation and Persistence made in collaboration with EPALE are also available. The online course addresses the issues of outreach initiatives, and learner motivation & persistence in adult basic skills programs and it gives an opportunity to participants to get to know the materials presented in the respective collection of open education resources (i.e OER on Outreach, Motivation and Persistence) better and to reflect on their own professional context.
The course is moderated by Graciela Sbertoli, Secretary General of EBSN and it is free of charge.
- have access to forum discussions moderated by Graciela Sbertoli
- gradually work with the OER’s materials
- engage in peer discussions with other participants from different countries
- be asked to engage in some reflection on their own context to be able to start a design process for outreach initiatives
- be able to directly talk to Graciela through two online counselling sessions
- have the chance to acquire EBSN’s open badge.
3 December 13:00 – 13:30 CET
10 December 13:00 – 13:30 CET
Read more about the registration and self-enrolment here!