The EBSN EPALE Team is glad to announce its second and third online course for policy-makers, experts and other professionals who have a stake in basic skills policy and are currently engaged in the implementation of the Upskilling Pathways recommendation. The two current MOOCs are addressing the policy level of basic skills provision in the context of the Upskilling Pathways by focusing on how Member States can support the formation of a more proactive, coherent policies on basic skills with a focus on workplace basic skills learning and family literacy interventions policy and practice.
The objectives of the MOOCs are
- to provide policy-makers with a learning and collaborative environment to gather information, exchange views and learn together;
- to generate highly relevant, engaging and up-to-date learning resources, which are easily accessible to policy-makers from anywhere and at any time;
- to provide EPALE users with opportunities to take part in an interactive learning process, and contribute to the generation of open learning resources in the field of workplace basic skills and family literacy policy and practice;
- to contribute to the repository of practices linked to Upskilling Pathways specifically targetted to workplace and family interventions.
Find more details about the two online courses including the course plans by following the links:
Who can join?
Anyone who is working on the national implementation of the Upskilling Pathways, workplace basic skills and family literacy initiatives can find relevant and up-to-date information and will have the opportunity to reflect on the their national context and have the chance to learn form other participants interactively. However the online course is especially useful for the professional work for
- policy-makers and decision-makers in the adult learning sector (European, national and local level: from ministries, executive agencies to AL institutions),
- other first-line workers serving the target group, including representatives of public employment services (PES) and employer organisations, chambers, trade unions
- relevant authorities at the local, regional and national level, but also European institutions/organisations active in the field.
How to register?
(If you have not yet registered to EPALE’s learning management platform in the first MOOC) Register yourself with your e-mail and a username to EPALE’s learning management system provided by Moodle. Follow the link, and click on ‘CREATE NEW ACCOUNT’. Go through the details on Cookies Policy, and then agree to the MoodleCloud policy and MoodleCloud cookies policy. The final step is to give your personal information and log in credentials finish the registration.
Access EPALE’s Moodle here: EBSN CBS on EPALE
Wait for a confirmation e-mail, and click on the link sent to you to finish your registration!
How to enrol?
Registration and enrolments are open from 4 October 2019. After completing registration, sign in to Moodle with your credentials and click on Enrol me. All the materials will be made visible by 18 October morning for participants to get familiar with the course content.
Should you have any questions, contact us via email!