Associació Catalana per a l’Educació, la Formació i la Recerca (ACEFIR)
ACEFIR, Catalan Association for Education, Training and Research, is a social initiative that brings together a team of professionals from different fields with the common interest of working for education, training and research related to youth, adults and the elderly.
- To develop and launch activities aimed at youth, adults and the elderly in the fields of education, training and research.
- To make institutions, media and society more sensitive to the importance of lifelong training and education.
- To promote international cooperation among different cultures and countries.
- To offer support and advice to any other organizations working in the same fields.
- To collaborate with other institutions in the development of activities for the International Years promoted by the United Nations and for the European Years promoted by the European Commission.
National / international impact
ACEFIR is member of EAEA (European Association for the Education of Adults)
We have published the literacy method in catalan for illiterate newcomers “El nostre món” (our world):
El Nostre Món 3
Oral learning language for newcomers: https://sites.google.com/site/talcgi/
ALFIE (Alphabetisation of Immigrants to Europe)
III Jornades Europees d’ACEFIR